Thursday, March 3, 2011

Letter from Lynx!


Lynx is a beautiful Australian Shepherd that we rescued from the Denton shelter in January.  She's a bit older and is sadly losing her eyesight but we were thrilled as the perfect family came along as soon as we posted her on our facebook page.  We are so happy that she found such a wonderful family where she is adored and loved dearly.  She is now named Lexi.  Enjoy this cute note from her...

Hi just a note from 'Lexi' and Mama to let you know how great we are doing...I am in full charge now and everyone just loves me to death.  I have been to see my new Dr. Kirk Esmond two times now.  He took x-rays the last time and he said I look good for my age, that made mom and I feel better.  My eyes are not so hot but Teddy helps me.  We just wanted you to know we are doing really well and hope all is wonderful with you and yours. 
Our best to all, love Lexi and Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment